Friday, March 5, 2010

Renewal


At last the sun has reappeared and with it an increase in energy and motivation.
Though I still struggle with time management I feel I am getting a grasp of it.
I have been putting together lots of collage kits for the Etsy shop. I may actually do something with the poor neglected Artfire soon.
I still can't wrap my head around all the social networking. I see others juggle Twitter Facebook and a blog with ease, I think they hire elves to run their shop. If I ever figure that one out I will have it made.
For now I am still busy sorting through mountains of antique maps and old books and papers. The real trouble is to decide weather to list or keep for my own projects. As always there are more ideas than time. Guess I better go out and find some of those elves for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment